Friday, January 9, 2009

Nursery School

This was your first week at what I call Nursery School. You are now attending the nursery at Riverchase Community Church 2 1/2 days a week. I found myself counting the hours and minutes until I could go and pick you up. It has definitely been a long week but I think it will get easier as you make the transition. The main problem is that you are used to taking naps in our quiet house in your own crib so you are having a hard time napping while you are there. You only slept for 30 minutes to an hour each day. And of course if you don't get your sleep then you are very fussy. Your teachers seem very nice and it seems that they truly care about the way I would like things done and what works for you. Of course they are just getting to know you so it's a transition for everyone. Daddy drops you off in the morning between 8 and 8:30 and I pick you up around 3 on Wednesday and Thursday and around 12 on Friday. I am glad that Daddy drops you off because it would be hard for me to tell you goodbye. I do love to see that sweet smile when I come to get you though!

No comments:

Post a Comment