Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Program

I am way behind on blogging. I'm going to try and catch up in the next several days. We've enjoyed lots of Christmas festivities around here. Last week Jackson's school had a three year old Christmas program. I think there are four or five different three year old classes and they all put on the program together. It was the most precious thing. I was such a proud mama. I was so impressed with these three year olds and how hard the teachers must have worked. Every child stood up on stage singing their little hearts out and doing hand motions as best they could. Of course they were all doing different hand motions at all different times but it was so cute! They sang eight different songs. Yes, EIGHT! I couldn't believe it. And there was only one song that I recognized (Away in a Manger). All the rest were new to me (and Jackson) and all centered around the birth of Jesus. I'm just so happy that Jackson is surrounded by such wonderful teachers who teach him the word of God!

Little Jackson singing his heart out:


Doing some hand motions:




MERRY CHRISTMAS!
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment