Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for! We had my family over to our house for Thanksgiving, the same as last year. I think it might be a new tradition to do Thanksgiving here and I love it! It was Kevin and me, my mom and dad, two grandmothers, my aunt and my uncle. There are no other kids so Jackson and Emmy get all the attention and they love it. The food was delicious and it was nice to visit with family.

On the last day of school, before Thanksgiving break, I picked Jackson up and he was dressed like an Indian. He has loved wearing his "Big Buffalo" outfit and he even learned an Indian song that he sang several times. It is so cute. In part of the song he sings, "shoot the arrow" which he is demonstrating below:



And Emmy was so cute in her turkey dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment