Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Jackson Turns Three!


This past weekend (on June 5) Jackson turned three! I still can't believe it. We had a fun party on Saturday with family and friends. It was really hot but the kids stayed cool in the pool. He was so excited about his party. For the whole week leading up to it he talked about all his friends coming and eating cupcakes! When we asked him what he wanted for his birthday he said trail mix. The child LOVES trail mix. So we got him some trail mix (among other things). The other day I let him have a hand full of trail mix while he was playing outside in the pool. Days later he is still talking about eating trail mix in the pool. I guess that was exciting! Anyway, thanks to our sweet friends and family who helped make Jackson's third birthday fun and memorable!

Having fun in his new pool:

Enjoying a birthday lunch:

This boy LOVES Curious George:

I thought this was a neat picture. Four generations of girls (my mom, my grandmother, Emmy and me):

No comments:

Post a Comment