Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Emily's Baptism


Emmy was baptized this past Sunday (June 5). The timing was great since we already had family in town for Jackson's birthday and it was a really special day. Emmy wore the dress that I wore when I was baptized which made it even more special. Here is the blessing we wrote for her:

Psalm 18:2-3
The Lord is my Rock and my Fortress and my Deliverer, my God, my Rock in whom I take refuge. I call upon the Lord who is worthy to be praised and I am saved from my enemies.

Emily Ruth, we are so blessed by the Lord to have you as our daughter. Our prayer for you is that in all things, in health and happiness and sickness and sorrow you would seek the Lord as your Rock and your Refuge. We pray that you would come to know Him as your Savior and your faith would grow deeper each day. We pray that you would love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul and with all your mind. Amen.

Eating her dress (she loves to eat her clothes):


Our family:


Kevin reading Emmy's blessing:


Being baptized:

No comments:

Post a Comment