Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year, New Year Resolutions and New Blog

1-1-11: Happy New Year! I can't believe 2011 is here. I am excited about what this New Year will hold especially since we will be welcoming a new member of our family this year. I love that a new year brings a sense of new beginnings and a fresh start. The Lord is gracious to give us this new year filled with new weeks and new days and new chances.

First of all, about the "new blog". Since baby girl will be arriving soon I will no longer be writing this blog to Jackson but rather about Jackson and baby girl (and maybe other things).


I have several New Year Resolutions for this year and I am really excited about sharing a couple of them. First of all, I love taking pictures (especially of Jackson). I would like to better learn how to use my camera so I am participating in this:


Basically, you are challenged to take one really thoughtful image a week and post it here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/m3bp52/ as part of this group. At the end of the year you have 52 photos that sort of represent a summary of 2011. We'll see...

My other New Year Resolution is to become more knowledgeable about sewing. I know the basics about sewing but I would like to learn more. I would like to be able to sew cute little dresses for baby girl, among other things...


So I plan to be pretty busy this year but doing things that I enjoy. I have a couple of personal resolutions as well and with baby girl coming I may be trying to do too much. Only time will tell but I am optimistic about this new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment