Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Wiggles

The Wiggles have unknowingly crept into our home. Ah! I'm not sure how I feel about this but it seems there isn't much we can do about it. Now that Grammy is into tax season she is not able to pick you up at 1 to take you home for a nap. So you stay at Lakeside and take a nap, have a snack and then play. One day you came home doing this dance. Here are some pictures- your arms move up and down and your head moves side to side.



I have seen the Wiggles myself and this dance looked very Wiggles like. I asked you if you were doing a Wiggles dance and you got so excited and kept trying to say "Wiggles". When Daddy got home we showed him your Wiggles dance and Daddy decided to YouTube the Wiggles. He found a couple of Wiggles songs and you went crazy with excitement. So I did find out that after Mothers Day Out during late care a Wiggles video is sometimes shown. I will admit that your Wiggles dance is VERY cute!

On another note the very nice camera that Aunt Erin lent us is broken. I have been without a camera since Christmas and we just bought a new one. I can finally take pictures again! Maybe that will inspire more posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment