Friday, December 12, 2008

Sick #2

You are sick again. I heard you sneeze a couple of times on Wednesday and by Thursday it was full blown. When I got home from work yesterday you were so pitiful. You have a very runny nose and you are coughing and sneezing. Didn't we just get over this? You really aren't yourself. You don't really want to eat and you definitely don't want to play. You are pretty cranky and very tired! I just can't believe that you are sick again already. I think that I was pretty naive to think that if I gave you breast milk and if you stayed home with Grammy that you wouldn't get sick. Here we are, not even winter yet, and you are sick for the second time. I hope you feel better soon. On a good note, you have added "mamamama" to your babbling repertoire. It is so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment