Monday, December 8, 2008

A Big Day and A Long Night

Yes, you have definitely started babbling. No doubt about it! I love to hear all the "abababa" "dadada" and "abadapa". It is so fun. I do admit that I was a little worried since you are so late doing it, but God is good and he faithfully shows me time after time that you are in his hands. Our timing is not his...even when it comes to baby babble.

Yesterday was such a great day and I was going on and on to daddy about what a great day you had (hardly any fussing), and how you have slept through the night the past 5 nights in a row. I guess I shouldn't have opened my mouth. :) You were up all night last night crying. Why? At first I wasn't sure. The one thing I am sure of is that you are such a good night time sleeper that if you wake up crying then something is wrong. It took me a little while to figure it out, but you are teething. I thought that you were several days ago but you weren't really showing signs of pain and your gums still felt smooth. Well last night I went to put some baby Orajel on your gums and I felt a little rough spot on your bottom gum trying to poke up. You soon will have a little baby tooth. It is exciting although I am exhausted.

You had a doctor's appointment today. You weigh 18 pounds 3.5 ounces and you are 27 1/4 inches long. Dr. Byars says you are in the 75th percentile.

No comments:

Post a Comment