Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sleeping Baby

I never want to forget the way you look and the way I feel when you fall asleep in my arms. Last night you had a hard time getting to sleep. You cry and cry in your crib but when I pick you up you stop. So last night I rocked you and you were content and then you fell asleep in my arms. I love the feeling of you resting peacefully in my arms. I love to stare at you and at that moment I feel like I wish I could rock you forever. I know I have to put you down so you can sleep in your crib but if I could stare at you for hours I would. Your face is beautiful and when I look at you I feel like everything in the world is right. I wanted to remember how I felt in that moment and you are growing so fast I want that picture of you asleep in my arms in your dark room and us rocking together. I hope I never forget.
Here is a sweet picture of you sleeping at less than a month old. I have so many pictures of you sleeping back then because that is all you did. :) In the next few days I am going to try and take a picture of you sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment