Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and we have so much to be thankful for.  Once again we had Thanksgiving at our house and hosted my parents as well as a mix of family from my mom's side and my dad's side.  It was a small gathering but it was fun and the food was great!


Love these two kiddos! They had such a fun day seeing family and playing outside- the weather was gorgeous!

Jackson is finally loving his bike! He would often try it and get frustrated with it so it took him awhile to learn and now he flies around the driveway!

I am so thankful for both of these children.  This year I am mostly thankful for a healthy year and thankful that there were no extended hospital visits in 2012 (well, we've got about a month left but hopefully there won't be any).  2011 was a really hard year for us so I am very very thankful that 2012 turned out to be a lot less stress free.  And so thankful for children who eat well, sleep well and love each other and a husband who loves his family- I will never take those things for granted! Most of all I'm thankful for Jesus and the everyday reminders of how much we need Him. I'm looking forward to the advent season and celebrating this time with my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment