Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Food and Sewing

Emmy has been doing better these past few days. We were back at the doctor again last week and she is completely off of all medicines now. She seems to be doing better off of the medicine. The zantac never seemed to hurt her tummy so we may go back on that to control some of her spitting up but right now we are waiting for some test results. Dr. just wanted to make sure it wasn't something else besides reflux hurting her tummy. In an effort to help her tummy I decided to give her her first taste of baby food. She has been eating rice cereal for a couple of weeks and is doing ok. She doesn't seem to love it like Jackson did. So I gave her some carrots and she did NOT like them- to say the least.


Even though Jackson made funny faces when he ate his first bite of carrots he still loved them and opened his mouth for more. Emmy took a few bites and then clamped her mouth shut! She definitely was not into it!

On another note, In June I took a sewing class and I really enjoyed it. I learned how to make this dress (Hopefully this will fit Emmy just in time for some WAR EAGLE!!!):

Here is another item that I just finished. It started out as a dress but I think it's more of a tunic. I put some leggings under it that Emmy already had and I think it looks ok:



Here's a random picture I just think is funny. She looks nervous:

and cute:

No comments:

Post a Comment