Friday, April 15, 2011

What We've Been Up To...

Basically we have been trying to keep everyone well ever since we got home from the hospital. At five weeks old Emily started showing some signs of having reflux. Jackson had this so it only took me a couple of days to recognize the signs. She was having a really hard time eating. She's on medicine now and it seems to be helping. At six weeks old Emily caught a cold which she is still fighting off. Her congestion makes it even harder for her to eat. Poor kid. At the same time Jackson got a stomach bug and complained of his tummy hurting for several days. I have been washing my hands like crazy and trying to keep Jackson and Emily separated. Thankfully neither Kevin or I have gotten sick!

Other than being sick Emily is doing well. She is happy and smiles A LOT! She is sleeping really well at night. At 7 weeks old she sleeps anywhere from 6-8 hours at night. Jackson didn't sleep 8 hours at night until he was about 9 or 10 weeks so I'm really happy! Look at this cute girl:



We have also been enjoying the very HOT weather. Although I love the warm weather we seemed to have skipped spring and gone right to summer. But warm weather beats cold weather so I won't complain.




Life with two kids has definitely been eventful so far! In my spare time (I usually get about 15 minutes a day) :) I am doing some minimal sewing (which I hope to pick up more soon), taking lots of pictures and trying to get back into couponing. I've been slacking off with all that's been going on but I'm getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment