Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thankful


I know this post is a little late but we had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had Thanksgiving at our house this year and it was great. We really enjoyed having everyone over and some of our family had not seen our new house so that was a lot of fun. We had 12 adults and Jackson so it was definitely a full house. We have so much to be thankful for! I am so thankful for our house and the space that we have now to host others. I am very thankful for a wonderful husband who helped me clean the whole house to get ready for our guests. He is also a wonderful father who loves our little Jackson. I am also very thankful for our sweet little boy and his sweet heart. Although he often tests the limits, as most two year olds do, he is also very obedient, loves to snuggle and gives lots of hugs and kisses. I am thankful for my family and their love and support. Thank the Lord for all he has blessed us with!







No comments:

Post a Comment