Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

On St. Patrick's Day we all put our green on and drove on over to the Georgia Aquarium. The ride in the car was a long one. You actually didn't do too bad but an hour was enough for you. The second part of the trip, the last hour and a half, you were not too happy and not very pleasant to be around. I know it's hard for an energetic boy like yourself to sit in the same place for 2.5 hours. Anyway, we had a really fun time and I just loved watching your face as you saw new things. I think you had a great time. Thankfully we wore you out and you slept on the way home.

I loved the jellyfish. They were so cool to look at:


There is something really neat up there:


I love the open mouth:


A true boy- not afraid to stick your hands in a pool of water to touch whatever there is to touch:


Up close with a penguin:

No comments:

Post a Comment