Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Spurts

What a sweet face...


Yesterday you did a lot of new things. It seems to come in spurts...
-You started saying "nanu" for banana.
-You also imitated me saying "bye" a couple of times after getting off the phone.
-You and I were playing in the living room and you took my hand and took me into the sun room and took me to your stroller. You obviously wanted to go for a walk. You just started taking us by the hand to whatever it is you want. I told you that we couldn't go right then and that did not make you happy. You are definitely understanding so much more.
-Last night for dinner you were eating chicken, cheese and blueberries. You were pointing at the table and telling us you wanted more so I would ask you what you wanted more of. When I got to the one that you wanted you would shake your head yes! You did this several times.

Here you are really enjoying your cracker. You always want to eat whatever we are eating and it makes you so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment